Employment Paperwork Needed from BEAM Summer Employees

Click on your assigned site below to expand the list of all paperwork we will need from you. If you need an extension on any item, email the person who sent you the offer or your site director as soon as possible to discuss this.

If you are an international student applying for OPT/CPT, you should begin the process immediately by speaking to the international students office at your school. If you need a letter or other information from us, let us know as soon as possible.