It's already week three at BEAM 7 (where did the time go?!) so we're looking back on some of our survey responses from week two. Here's what students had to say about their classes and BEAM 7 in general:
What was good about Analytic Number Theory?
- I like how I came into class knowing nothing about this topic and coming out of it learning so much.
- The calculus.
What was good about Arduino?
- That it was challenging but I was able to learn a lot.
- It taught both genders how to love to code: (girls who code) <- not many! (I might be next)
What was good about Cryptography?
- I really liked the debates the class got into regarding mathematical concepts.
What was good about Infinity?
- I loved how we finally solved our theories and definitions of "infinity." Now I know what it is, and how to use it.
- Everything, for example learning what a number actually is.
What was good about Math Team Strategies?
- I liked how it helped me explore many math competition problems and it helped me learn alot about interesting strategies to solve them.
- I learned a lot of ways to solve different types of problems very quickly.
What was good about Solving Big Problems?
- I like all the interesting questions thrown our way and how we learned from each one.
- It made us keep questioning everything.
- It made me think in different ways.
Do you have any other comments on BEAM 7?
- This program is awesome!
- It is an awesome program, and I hope that there's a BEAM 8!
- I like this program.
- I love it. I will miss everyone.
- Nope. Thank you. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- It's awesome; make it longer.
- It's great so far.
- Make Beam 8.