Thanks for joining us at NCTM 2018! Below are copies of all the resources we shared.
- Our presentation (enjoy!)
- Ten Great problems (overview document; contact us for more depth)
- Square-divisible problem (ready to share with students)
- Bridges of Königsberg (ready to share with students)
- Bridges of Königsberg, minimalist version (ready to share with students)
- Resources for Developing Enrichment (for when you're ready to take the next step)
Does spending your summers doing enrichment math sound exciting?
BEAM is often hiring for summer faculty at our programs in Los Angeles and New York City. Our non-residential (day) program for 6th graders requires a 6-week commitment and local housing; you can teach full-day or half-day. Our residential program for 7th graders requires a 4-week commitment and includes housing; this is an immersive, community, camp experience.