Congratulations on being accepted to BEAM 6 for 2018!
This page contains all the information you need for this summer. Everything here has also been mailed to you.
Information session & PIZZA LUNCH (SIGN UP HERE!)
Join us for a meal and learn more about the program. You can meet our staff, students from past years, and many of the other students who will be joining you this summer! We'll also answer any questions you have.
- Option 1: Saturday, April 21, 1pm-2:30pm at New York University. Directions.
- Option 2: Saturday, April 28, 10:30am-12pm at New York University. Directions.
- Option 3: Saturday, April 28, 3:30pm-5pm at New York University. Directions.
- Option 4: Saturday, June 9, 10:30am-12pm at New York University. Directions.
Please note that space is limited, so you may only attend one of the events.
To attend, please fill out this page so that we can order the correct amount of food.
REGISTRATION MATERIAL, INFORMATION, AND FORMS
- Program flyer (in both English and Spanish)
- Program Information and Registration Forms (in both English and Spanish)
- Final forms were mailed to families on June 1. Here are copies of those final forms:
- Transportation information:
- BEAM 6 Uptown is located at City College.
- BEAM 6 Downtown is located at New Design High School.
- Each student's transportation form is personalized. Please contact BEAM by email or phone if you have questions about your form.
- Click here for a Map of Transportation Meeting Points. You will be able to select a meeting point or arrange alternate transportation for your child. Please contact BEAM with any questions about transportation.
- Meet the summer staff! (Coming soon!)
We've prepared a bunch of great math videos and a link to some nice math problems.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...
See you this summer, and don't forget to send us an e-mail or call if you have any questions.