Congratulations on being accepted to BEAM 6 for 2018!
This page contains all the information you need for this summer. Everything here has also been mailed to you.
Family meal (SIGN UP HERE!)
Join us for a meal and learn more about the program. You can meet our staff, students from past years, and many of the other students who will be joining you this summer! We'll also answer any questions you have.
- Option 1: Sunday, April 22nd, 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm at 9 Dots, 931 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038. (Directions and Parking Info)
- Option 2: Saturday, May 5th, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at 9 Dots, 931 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038. (Directions and Parking Info)
Please note that space is limited, so you may only attend one of the events.
To attend, please fill out this page so that we can order the correct amount of food.
REGISTRATION MATERIAL, INFORMATION, AND FORMS
- Program flyer (in both English and Spanish)
- Program Information and Registration Forms (in both English and Spanish)
- Transportation forms: contact BEAM by phone or email to receive your personalized transportation form.
- Please contact BEAM with any questions about transportation.
We've prepared a bunch of great math videos and a link to some nice math problems.
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...
See you this summer, and don't forget to send e-mail or call if you have any questions.